If this isn’t the coolest thing you’ll watch this week, I want to know what is. It’s the ultimate whiteboard video. But just a second.
Let’s say you weren’t convinced by my meager whiteboard video and the concept of story in your messaging, because your product or service is mundane or boring. I have friends that do a great job of selling really boring SaaS for 1099 filings. (Gag!) This is just the kind of service that needs a whiteboard. The proof you say? How about 750,000 hits?
OK. Now you can look at the video. As you do, think about the following:
• The subject could be boring.
• It’s a technical subject.
• The video title contains the word “Terror.”
• The opening music is “Jaws like.”
• The opening “hook” is “When people look at it, it looks crazy!”
• Find the drama. The odds, the potential crash, their reputations.
• Notice the two second scene changes.
(click the image to play)
And they spent a little money. But Mars curiosity will be landing one way or the other August 5th. Will you have seven minutes of terror or will you know your prospects are watching your video before it’s over?
Send your whiteboard video links.
Do Great Things!
Prairie Sky Group
Making Sales Cry With Qualified Leads